How to sync my Fitbit tracker to Android
People who think Syncing Fitbit is difficult they must read this article. Syncing Fitbit is very straightforward. Once you set up your Fitbit and connected to your device like computer, phone, or tab, remember one thing, your device should have consistent Bluetooth connection. In the market, it is not just the first fitness tracker that was invented, but Fitbit is one of the best fitness trackers and the most popular one. A most frequent question people ask is “how to sync my Fitbit”. In this article, you will get your answer. For your better understanding, I will tell you how to sync Fitbit on your smartphones. Let’s take a look over.
Sync my Fitbit to Android
In this section, you will know how to sync Fitbit to Android. Follow these steps and step up your Fitbit tracker. Keep in mind, do not miss any step. Let’s take a start.
- From the play store, download the Fitbit app.
- Go to the device settings.
- In settings, locate apps and notifications, click it, and enter apps.
- Scroll down until you find Fitbit app, click on permissions and turn on sliders to get notifications on the Fitbit tracker.
- Go to the apps and notification again in the settings and click on notification management.
- Locate the Fitbit app and turn on the “allow notification” slider.
- Now, go back to the “main setting” and go to the “battery settings” and click on launch and the Fitbit app.
- When you click on the Fitbit app, you will change the setting from “manage automatically” to “manage manually”, “leaving auto-launch”, “secondary launch”, and run in background sliders on. (this feature is not available in all android versions).
- Now, turn on your Phone’s Bluetooth and launch the app.
- After that, create your account, if you do not have any. Enter your details and choose the Fitbit device you want to set up. Log in, if you already have an account.
- Plugin your Fitbit device into a power supply, and check it is plug successfully (it should display on the device).
- On your android Bluetooth and connect it with your Fitbit device.
- You will get 4-digit code notification on the device which used to connect it to the app. You will receive code from the very first time if you pair your Fitbit device. If it is not your first time, then a Fitbit device will sync automatically.
- In case, it does not sync automatically, then locate “devices” in the app, and select your Fitbit device, turn on the “All-day sync slider,” and click “sync now”. It will sync your Fitbit device.
- One more thing, do not forget to turn on notifications in the app for the Fitbit device you synced.
Syncing Fitbit to Android is very simple. Above mentioned steps help you to sync your Fitbit tracker to a smartphone. Just follow the steps and organize your health routine. If it is your first time then this article will guide you. To keep yourself updated, stay connected with SportsWearCode. To get more information visit the site.
error: Content is protected !!